2009-11-30

Fråga om lov - Follow up

Igår var det dags igen. Han frågade om det var okej om han gick och la sig tidigt.

Så jag frågade honom om han ville att jag skulle säga nej.

Jag: Do you want me to decide for you what you should do or not? I have been together with a guy who liked that and your behaviour reminds me a little of that.... and your old girlfriend seems to me that she was a bit dominant, so I want to know if you want a dominant girlfriend?

och jävlar-i-min-låda om det tog skruv han blev jätteupprörd. Inte arg, men upprörd.

Hansl: Why would you compare me to that guy. That behaviour is sick.
Jag: It is NOT sick! Some people like things a certain way, that is all.

Jag: But on friday when you asked me if it was ok for you to go see your friend. What would you have done if I said no, for real. Would you have stayed home.
Hansl: (väldigt tveksamt) No, I would have gone anyway.
Jag: If that is the case, why would you even ask?
Hansl: (väldigt tveksamt) Well maybe I would have stayed home.
Jag: Why would you do that? I am 150 mil away. Why should I decide what you should or shouldn't do?

Och till slut ramlade polletten ner. Och han sa att han ska försöka tänka på det. Vi avrundade samtalet för han var trött och han frågade om det var okej att han gick och la sig, men då kom han på sig själv:
I'm doing it again...

Inga kommentarer: